Nans best chocolate cake
- 1 preheat oven to 350
- 2 Whisk together the cake mix, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3 use two 8-inch round cake pans.
- 4 Whisk milk, oil, eggs, vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed and slightly frothy.
- 5 Add the dry mix and whisk until just barely combined and smooth (do not over mix)
- 6 Divide between the prepared cake pans.
- 7 Bake until set and slightly puffed and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 8 Let cool 5 minutes