Joe Louis Cake
- Bake cake according to box.
- Use a bread knife to cut flat the top of one of the 9 inch round cakes,
- To make filling, combine white icing with the marshmallow fluff.
- Spread icing generously over the first layer
- Top with second cake layer, Place cake in freezer for 20 minutes for icing to settle & cake is easier to manage.
- Glaze-heat chocolate chips & whipping cream in saucepan for 1 min over medium heat. Stir until melted, allow to cool slightly.
- Pour ganache over top of cake. Slice and enjoy!