Each layer of this delectable cake is filled with white chocolate chips, with white chocolate shavings dotting the frosting on top.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 13" x 9" cookie sheets.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 3 cookie sheets and spread flat. Sprinkle ½ cup of white chocolate baking chips evenly on each sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 min until the cake springs back when touched in the centre.
- Cool assemble the first layer on your platter. Frost first layer with a thin layer of vanilla frosting. Place the second layer evenly on top of the first frosted layer and frost again. Repeat placing the third layer on the second and frost the whole of the outside of the cake.
- Shave the 2 oz. cube of white chocolate almond bark with a hand grater. Protect your hand from getting nicked by using the palm of your hand and grating carefully.
- Dust the edges and sides of the cake with the white chocolate shavings.
- Fill a sealable freezer bag with 4 tbsp. chocolate frosting.
- Pipe Happy Birthday on top of your cake and place candles