The Great Pumpkin Cake is here! This festive treat has the fun shape of a pumpkin and packs the delicious flavors of Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add some Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting and kids will agree, it's a dessert that earns the name "Great!"
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease Bundt® pan; flour lightly. BLEND cake mix, water, oil, eggs, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). BEAT at medium speed for 2 minutes. POUR batter in pan and bake immediately.
- BAKE 40-43 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. COOL in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely before frosting.
- Place Duncan Hines® Cream Cheese Frosting in microwave safe bowl. Tint frosting orange. Microwave on high for 10-15 seconds. Drizzle frosting over top of cake, allowing frosting to drip down the side of cake.
- Frost ice cream cone with Duncan Hines® Classic Chocolate Frosting. Place inside middle of cake at an angle.
- Cut leaf shapes from chewy fruit rolls using knife or kitchen shears, then lightly score with butter knife to make lines in leaves. Sprinkle with sugar, then place near stem toward front of cake.