Waiting for this delicate, creamy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake to cool and set in the fridge may be pure torture. But we assure you, it's worth it!
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
- For cake, prepare, bake and cool according to package directions.
- Poke holes 1 inch apart in top of cake using handle from wooden spoon.
- Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender. Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
- For topping, prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.