- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® White Cake Mix
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs sweetened, frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
- For cake, prepare, bake and cool according to package directions.
- Poke holes 1 inch apart in top of cake using handle from wooden spoon.
- Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender. Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
- For topping, prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.