This wonderfully moist Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix has pumpkin, crunchy nuts and a creamy vanilla icing. Enjoy the warm and spicy aroma as you apply decorative touches to your Spice Pumpkin Cake.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water and pumpkin in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts. Pour into pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- Measure 1/4 cup frosting into small bowl. Tint with green food colouring. Place ice cream cone upside down on waxed paper. Frost with green frosting. Refrigerate.
- Tint remaining frosting with red and yellow food colouring until frosting is desired orange colour. Measure 3 tablespoons orange frosting in small bowl; add green food colouring to brown frosting.
- Frost cake with orange frosting. Make eyes, mouth and nose with brown frosting as desired on pumpkin. Place green frosted ice cream cone in center hole of cake for stem.