- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
- To prepare streusel filling, combine 2 tablespoons cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in pecans. Set aside.
- To prepare cake, combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and granulated sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer 4 minutes. Pour two-thirds of batter into pan. Sprinkle with streusel filling. Spoon remaining batter evenly over filling.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- Place frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high power 10 seconds; add 5 to 10 seconds if needed. Stir until smooth and thin. Drizzle frosting over cake.
There are no reviews.