The rich, warm flavors of Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake, maple syrup, peaches and cinnamon are accentuated if you serve this Peachy Maple Pound Cake with cool vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, margarine and cinnamon. Heat until well mixed and hot. Stir in peaches. Spoon brandy over hot peach mixture.
- To serve, spoon warm peach mixture over cake slices. Top with ice cream if desired.