This tasty fruity cake is perfect for spring and summer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Combine cake mix, orange juice, zest, almond milk, egg whites and yogurt in large bowl. Whisk until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut cake into 1½x3–inch pieces.
- Pipe each with whipped topping and top with black berries (almonds and if desired) and orange peel.