The perfect tastes of summer: lemons and blueberries. Yum.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix with water oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely.
- Spread 1 cup frosting, on flat side of one cake layer leaving sides bare. Add a layer of blueberry pie filling on top of frosting. Top with next cake layer and garnish with remaining frosting and pie filling & topping.