||1 hour and 15 minutes
||Makes 12 to 16 servings.
A medley of Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake, pineapple, sweet cherries, and crunchy pecan can be yours––simply 'dump' them in the pan and bake. This Dump Cake is easy, full of fruit and tastes delicious.
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- Dump pineapple with juice into pan. Spread evenly. Dump in pie filling. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over cherry layer. Sprinkle pecans over cake mix. Dot with butter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.