- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 10 inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, oil, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
- While cake is baking, place 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans and butter in skillet. Cook on medium heat, stirring until pecans are toasted. Stir into frosting. Cool until spreading consistency. Frost cake and sprinkle additional pecans on top if desired.