Stawberry short cake , with fresh whipped cream and sweet strawberries .
- Cut 2 packagea of strawberries into pieces small enough to put between layers of cake, add 1/4 sugar. Put in fridge.
- Preheat oven to temp indicated on box .Grease 2 9" round cake pans.
- Follow white cake mix box. Split batter between two pans .
- Let cakes cool,remove from pans.
- Heavy whipping cream in a bowl. Add powdered sugar when the cream starts to thicken. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Stack cakes put whipped cream and strawberries between layers.
- Ice outside with remaining whipped cream.