Red velvet cake topped with a creamy cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with red velvet crumbles.
- Make cake kix according to box.
- Pour batter into 10 inch round pan and remaining batter into 6 inch pan.
- Bake cake and cool.
- Crumble small cake and set aside.
- Make frosting: beat cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Frost cake and make sure yoi have some sort of border along edge.
- Take crumbles and add to top of frosted cake.
- Add any decorations you want. I made royal icing flowers and used a flower tip to make flowers.