A very easy, moist, and delicious brownie/cake that everyone will love. Delicious warm or cooled. Our new family favourite.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 cake pan
- In a bowl, add pudding mix & 2 cups milk, mix with handmixer until pudding has thickened. Once thickened add the egg and mix till blended.
- Put dry cake mix in a larger bowl and add pudding mixture. With hand mixer, mix less than a minute. Cake/brownie mixture will thicken.
- Pour mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Spread brownie mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownie.
- Bake 25 minutes.