- 1 (19.95 oz) pkg Duncan Hines® Chocolate Decadance Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/4 cups Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes. Spread in pan. Bake at 350 °F for 27 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Spread marshmallow cream gently over hot brownies. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 15 to 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour frosting over marshmallow cream. Swirl with knife to marbleize. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
By adding the marshmellow cream before baking it, it takes some of the extra sticky and runnyness out :)
put in oven to melt when cool add icing.