- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare brownies according to package directions, add the chopped walnuts and baking according to directions. Allow to cool 30 minutes or refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For truffle layer, in a microwave-safe bowl combine milk, butter and 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Heat on high power for 20 to 30 seconds. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Spread over top of cooled brownies.
- For glaze, in separate microwave-safe bowl heat remaining chocolate chips on high power for 20 to 30 seconds. Drizzle melted chocolate over top truffle layer. Chill before serving.
There are no reviews.