These tiny morsels are the jewel of any occasion. Bite-size Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownies with a delicious espresso kick. Put Espresso Jewels on display and watch them disappear.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 1-inch mini muffin pans with mini paper baking cups.
- Add espresso coffee crystals to liqueur; stir until dissolved.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies, except substitute the espresso mixture for the water.
- Spoon 1 level tablespoon into each mini muffin cup.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Fit a pastry bag with a star tip and add frosting to bag. Pipe a small amount of frosting on top of each brownie. Sprinkle with crystallized sugar.