||Makes 12 brownie sandwich cookies.
Almost like ice cream sandwiches, but without the ice cream headache! Chocolate and vanilla are always an incredible combination, especially when it's Duncan Hines Chocolate Decadance Brownie Mix.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Chocolate Decadance Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir until well blended and soft dough forms. Drop by level measuring tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 ºF. for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do not over bake. Cool for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack. Cool completely before assembling.
- Spread frosting on half the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another cookie. Gently press together.
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.