Let kids (and kids-at-heart) each decorate their brownie sundae with a scoop of ice cream and their favorite candy decors. Stacking the ice cream on a fresh baked batch of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownies makes for a fun and delicious rainy day activity.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Grease bottom of 8x8-inch pan.
- Scoop ice cream into balls; place on lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle each ice cream ball heavily with assorted decors or chopped nuts. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 35 to 38 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- To assemble, cut brownies into 9 squares. Place on serving plates. Spoon hot fudge topping on top of each brownie square. Arrange garnished ice cream ball on each square. Serve immediately.