It's the chocolate candy in the centre that will surprise you. You can also hide other treats inside these Brownie Gems too, such as peanut butter chips or cherries. All it takes is Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix and a little bit of creativity.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Spray mini-muffin pans with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix,eggs, oil, and water in large bowl; stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Drop 1 heaping teaspoon of batter into each muffin cup; top with candy. Cover candy with additional teaspoon of brownie batter.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until set. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Carefully loosen brownie muffins from pan. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely before frosting. Garnish as desired.
- Hershey's® Kisses® are registered trademarks of Hershey Food Corporation